Pregnancy Kit List of Homoeopathic Medicines for all Trimesters of Pregnancy
Pregnancies are no less than a roller coaster ride! Every day of a pregnancy arises with a new sign that may or may not necessarily be something that would make you happy. How do you cub all your pregnancy related problems if you don’t want to opt for allopathic medicines? The answer is pretty simple – Homoeopathy! Homoeopathy medicines don’t just treat the signs and symptoms of a disease but also the root causes of it. Let’s have a look at what should be your homeopathy pregnancy kit during pregnancy right from day 1!
The first three months of the pregnancy are collectively known as the first trimester. A few problems faced by pregnant women during their first trimester are stated below along with their homoeopathy medicines.
- Nausea and sickness – Now, who hasn’t heard of morning sickness which isn’t just a problem faced by women in the morning. The nausea and vomiting in morning sickness tends to persists throughout the day. Some women vomit or may just feel nauseous during this period. Arsenicum, Ant tart, Ipecac, Merc viv, Natrum mur, Nux vomica, Drosera, Sulphur, Sepia and Pulsatilla work very effectively on almost all signs and symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
- Breast tenderness – Homeopathy for pregnancy is an excellent remedy. Medicines like Pulsatilla, Calc carb, Belladonna, Calendula and Sepia are work very effectively on breast tenderness and breast pain.
The next three month period after the first trimester is the second trimester. Let’s see what should be your homeopathy pregnancy kit for this trimester.
- Backache – As the trimester proceeds, the baby bump grows bigger and bigger. This may put some pressure on your back and alter your posture causing more back pain. Also, due to the enlargement of the pelvic region, the ligaments of the back start stretching due to hormones released during pregnancy. This too may cause backache. Kali cabonicum, Natrum Mur, Rhus tox and Arnica 30 are excellent remedies for back pain!
- Constipation – The growing baby puts your bowels under pressure causing constipation. Also, the hormone progesterone may cause constipation. Even with the use of laxatives, hard stools are difficult to pass and you may feel uncomfortable. Lycopodium, Sepia and Pulsatilla work very well in the case of constipation.
- Varicose veins – As the baby grows it presses all the important arteries and veins in the pelvic region. This is one of the causes of varicose veins. Long standing period for pregnant women may also lead to varicose veins. Arnica, arsenicum, Pulsatilla, Carbo veg and Sepia are excellent homeopathy medicines for varicose veins.
Finally, the last three months of a pregnancy are together known as the third trimester. The third trimester represents more problems than ever before as the baby size grows very big. Here are a few of ‘many’ common problems women face in the third trimester of their pregnancies.
- Heartburns – Increasing baby bump puts immense pressure on the stomach making digestion a very troublesome process. Also, the relaxed action of hormone progesterone disrupts the process in the oesophagus. Due to all these reasons, there may be indigestion leading to heartburns. Arsenicum, Carbo veg, Pulsatilla, Nux vomica and Natrum Mur cure heartburns easily.
- Urinary problems – Again, growing baby may cause urination of a few drops every time you cough and sneeze. Also, bladder and urinary tract infections are common in late stages of pregnancies. Cantharis, Causticum Sepia and Pulsatilla may be used in fixed doses to curb these problems.
- Labour – Ouch! Labours are going to be painful no matter what you do! But the scarring and uneasiness after and during the labour respectively can be lessened with the help of some homoeopathy medicines. Arnica 30 helps with the bruising. Colocynthis 30 is helpful during immense abdominal pain but no progression of the delivery. Caulophyllum and Arsenicum can be taken when stressed out and gloomy during the labour.
Now you are totally ready to make your own homeopathy pregnancy kit and make your pregnancy a less uneasy experience and rejoice motherhood to its best!