8 Best Medicines to Cure Infertility using Siddha
Infertility has grown as a depressing problem in the recent times due to a lack lustrous lifestyle that tends to affect the female body badly. Ovulation disorders are primarily responsible for infertility. Infertility is also effected due to other factors as well. While men are responsible for infertility in 40 % of the cases, 40 % of the cases are because of the female. Some of the reasons of infertility are:
- Vaginal infections
- Problems in the Fallopian tube
- Hormonal imbalance
- Stress and anxiety related issues
In this article, we shall look into the Siddha medicines that are helpful in the treatment and cure of infertility in women:
- The Siddha remedies like Parpams and Chendoorams are effective in giving good results in women facing infertility issues.
- The medicated oils and fumigations in Siddha medicines are very influential in the treatment of infertility.
- Siddha cures including Kashayas, Mezugus, Churnas, and Kuligais etc. are extensively used to help in the proper development of egg and also helps in making the follicles matured. These medicines should be continued for a period of six months for better results.
Some tips to cure infertility are:
- Spicy and junk foods must be avoided as much as possible.
- Eating pineapple proves very beneficial for the ovum health while consuming quinoa helps increase the estrogenic activity in the body.
- Yoga must be practised regularly after consultation with Yoga expert to ensure good fruitful results about infertility.
- Psychologically, will power is very essential to a positive direction in Siddha cure of infertility. So try to be as positive as possible.
Some of the foods that must be consumed to help cure infertility are:
- Consumption of coconut water can prove to be very crucial to cure the condition of infertility.
- Dry fruits and juicy fruits are equally beneficial for females with the problem of infertility.
- Milk based food items also contribute healthily to the development of reproductive organs thus ensuring the cure of infertility gradually.
Infertility is a deteriorating condition for females as it can cause anxiety and depression issues over a period of time. As such, infertility needs to be attended to with the best medical help. Therefore, it is worth noting for the female readers that consultation of gynaecological doctor is the first step of approach in case of diagnosis of infertility. The above medications must not be self prescribed. However, the foods that have been mentioned will definitely help in dealing with the problem of infertility. In the end, always have a positive frame of mind no matter whatever ailment you face. Eventually an optimistic mindset gives you the requisite energy to fight any ailment/disease with ease.