Intestinal worms are parasites that can influence both grown-ups and youngsters; however they are more common in kids. There are a few sorts of stomach or intestinal worms. The most widely recognized sorts are threadworms, roundworms, hookworms, giardia and tapeworms. Intestinal worms enter the body through the skin, nose, furthermore through the ingestion of polluted nourishment or water. They then breed in the digestive tract and cause various offensive side effects.
Homemade Remedies for Worms
Notwithstanding traditional therapeutic medications, there are various characteristic cures that might dispose of intestinal worms. While the adequacy of these cures has not been experimentally tried, a large number of them have been utilized since antiquated times to cure worm infestations. Counsel with your specialist before attempting any of these home cures:
One of the best home solutions for managing extraordinary tingling around the rectum brought on by intestinal worms is garlic. Basically make a paste with crude ground garlic and a squeeze of Vaseline. Apply this around the butt-centric district to murder the eggs and reduce the irritation. Crude garlic has solid anti-parasitic and germicide properties and eating three cloves of crude garlic a day is additionally said to dispose of a wide range of intestinal worms. While this might help to some degree it ought to be treated with wariness.
The utilization of coconut to treat intestinal worms is a practice known since old times, however is again non-proven. Consume a tablespoon of new coconut in the morning with breakfast. Take this along with 30ml or 60ml of castor oil. Following three hours, drink roughly 375ml of warm drain. You can rehash this procedure consistently until the infestation vanishes.
Unripe papaya contains a compound called papain that demolishes roundworms. Drink a tablespoon of unripe papaya juice blended with an equivalent amount of nectar and boiling water. After two hours, drink 30 to 60ml of castor oil blended with 250ml warm drain. Rehash this treatment for two days.
The bark of the pomegranate tree contains punicine, which is profoundly poisonous to intestinal worms. A decoction of new bark and water ought to be given thrice a day to grown-ups and youngsters experiencing worms.
A mixture of crushed pumpkin seeds and water can oust tapeworms.
Wormwood is an effective herb that has been utilized since antiquated times to treat intestinal worms. Drink a solution of wormwood oil and olive oil to dispose of worms or you could utilize wormwood oil and water as a purification and dispose of worms in the rectum.
It inhibits the growth of parasites in the body. Eat a small piece of jaggery in the morning, on an empty stomach. After 15-20 minutes eat half a teaspoon of crushed carom seeds with water.
It removes all types of intestinal worms and kills the parasites. Fry 1 tablespoon of dry neem leaves in a teaspoon of butter. Eat the mixture with plain boiled rice, twice a day.
It has Vitamin C which boosts immunity and kills the germs. Eat 1-2 carrots per morning on an empty stomach.
It is an effective tool to get rid of worms in the body. In a cup of hot water, add a teaspoon of powdered clove. Cover it and allow to steep for 10-20 minutes. Drink this 2-3 times a day.
It acts as an antiseptic and has antimicrobial properties. Extract the juice of raw turmeric and add a pinch of salt to a teaspoon of it. Drink it on an empty stomach.
It improves tissue growth and effectively eliminates worms. Eat 1-2 ash gourds in a day.
Its leaves have components which destroy worms. Extract the juice from the leaves. Add 2-3 teaspoons in a cup of water and drink.
A few recommendations to avoid intestinal worms include:
- Trim your nails this keeps soil from gathering under the nails and decreases the danger of tainting
- Wash all leafy foods painstakingly before eating
- Cook your nourishment well, before eating as this slaughters of any parasites and worms
- Drink just purified or bubbled water particularly amid the blustery season
- Keep up large amounts of individual cleanliness.
- De-worm your pets routinely
Diet for Intestinal Worms
The impacts of parasitic contaminations, for example, intestinal worms will probably have a serious effect on your body if the resistant framework is as of now feeble. In view of this, it is vital that you change your dietary patterns and have a solid adjusted eating regimen rich in fiber and sound microscopic organisms. A few recommendations to enhance your eating routine include:
- Add anti-parasitic sustenance to your day by day diet. These incorporate blackberries, papaya, pineapple, pomegranate, onions, garlic, and crude cabbage.
- Ground almond and pumpkin seeds are additionally thought to have hostile to parasitic impacts. They scrub the digestive framework and keep intestinal worms from reproducing.
- Dodge espresso, liquor, refined sugar and prepared nourishments to scrub your digestive framework.
- Nourishments, for example, carrots, sweet potatoes and squash are high in beta carotene and can enhance a frail invulnerable framework.
- Avoid greasy nourishments, for example, margarine, cream, and oil until every one of the worms are evacuated.
- Meats, for example, hamburger, pork, and chicken ought to be stayed away from until the treatment for intestinal worms is finished.
Causes of Worms
Intestinal worms are found everywhere throughout the world however are more pervasive in tropical and sub-tropical regions. The storms build the odds of a worm infestation too. Other conceivable reasons for intestinal worms are:
- Grimy or unhygienic development of sustenance
- Tainted water
- Filthy fingernails might likewise spread the infestation
- Undercooked meats or tissue nourishments or sustenance debased by canines
- A drowsy digestive framework that gives an impeccable spot to the worms to breed
- Undesirable dietary patterns and eating routine
- A few worms might enter the body through exposed feet if the individual strolls on earth that is tainted
- Poor cleanliness or unsanitary living conditions
- Feeble invulnerable framework
- HIV or AIDS
- Introduction to domesticated animals that have been influenced with worms
Symptoms of Worms
Contingent upon the sort of intestinal worm, the side effects might include:
- Stomach torment/delicacy of the stomach
- Gas or bloating
- Loose bowels
- Terrible breath
- Consistent feeling of hunger
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Terrible dreams or fretful rest during the evening
- Cerebral pains
- Loss of weight
- Expanded sentiments of uneasiness and anxiety
- Passing a worm in your stool
- Tingling around the rectum or vulva (brought on by pin worms and string worms)
- Sickness, heaving and aggravation of the digestion systems or lungs (created by round worms)
- Cough, fever, looseness of the bowels and blockage and loss of weight (brought about by string worms)
- Shortcoming or agony in the legs (brought on by giardia)
- Dietary issue (brought on by hookworms)